When should I test?
If you have a reason to suspect a possible infection of yourself or your sexual partner(s), it is wise to take a test. We advise you to wait 3 months before you do a test because although most people will manifest antibody levels within 30 days, a significant percentage do not show these anti-bodies until about 90 days. The National CDC has said that in some rare cases, it may even take up to six months for one to be tested positive. At this point, the results will be 99.9% accurate. We recommend you do 2 tests 30 days apart.
What if I am tested positive?If you are tested positive, please consult your doctor immediately.
What is EZ-Trust used for?*
EZ-Trust will give the user a private, sensible, quick and accurate rapid test results in 10 minutes to ascertain if the user is infected with HIV virus. It is an aid only to identify infected individuals.
*Please note that the Test Kit is an aid only to identify individual at this point of time. Doctors advise that the typical period of time between first contact and a postive test indication is about 90 days.
Innovative Features of EZ-Trust
- 5 minutes for actual results.
- Highly accurate (99.8% vs EIA method).
(as obtained from clinical evaluation trials results)
- Highly sensitive (99.8%)
- Highly specific (99.8%)
- User-friendly (no mixing, no equipment, no medical expertise required).
- Simple procedure (please follow instructions as stated)
- Easy interpretation of results (within 5 minutes).
- Immediate point of use.
- Room temperature storage (no refrigeration required).
- User-friendly Mobile kit.
(can be used anywhere, from remote areas to medical clinic or outdoor blood donation/emergency transfusion)
- Sterilized auto-retractable lancet for single use.
Each EZ-Trust pack contains
- Micro Pipette
- Alcohol Prep Pad
- Diluent Bottle (Chemical)
- Lancet (Needle)
- Silicon Gel (Drying Agent) for keeping contents dry
EZ-Trust Step-by-Step Instructions
| || || || |
|Tear open the Alcohol Prep Pad||Clean your finger ||Push in and twist the knob of the Lancet||Pull out the knob ||Place the Lancet at the finger and press the trigger to prick the finger |
|Collect about 1 to 2 drops of blood sample using Micro Pipette||Place about 1 drop of blood sample into the Sample Well using the Micro Pipette||Open the cap of the Diluent Bottle||Place about 2 - 4 drops of Diluent Liquid into the Sample Well slowly|
(Make Sure The Liquid Touches The Control Line)
|Read results within 10 minutes|
When performing the HIV test, the steps must be followed closely
Pink Line next to "C"
(The device may be faulty, please test again using a new kit)
Please note that the Test Kit is an aid only to identify individual at this point of time. Doctors advise that the typical period of time between first contact and a positive test indication is about 90 days.
- Designed for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use test kit beyond the specified expiry date.
- The test device should not be reused.
- When performing the HIV test, the steps must followed closely.